Are you juggling a schedule so packed that a circus performer would be jealous? You’re not alone! Many of us find it challenging to squeeze in time for exercise between work, family, and our never-ending to-do lists.
Fear not friends! We have a solution that’ll make you jump for joy (and burn some calories while you’re at it): group training!
Let’s explore how just 2-3 workouts per week can transform your life and why group training is the secret sauce to achieving your fitness dreams.
- Motivation? More like “Sweat-spiration”!
Group training turns motivation up to 11. When you’re sweating it out with others, you’re more likely to push yourself harder and stay accountable. Plus, exercising alongside like-minded buddies creates a sense of camaraderie, making workouts feel like a party instead of a chore.
- No time? No Problem!
Group workouts are designed with efficiency in mind – because who has time for 2-hour gym sessions? Research shows that high-intensity interval training (HIIT), a common format in group classes, can deliver results in just 20-30 minutes. Say hello to a full-body workout that leaves you feeling energized and ready to conquer the world!
- Trainers to the Rescue
Ever felt lost in the gym, aimlessly wandering between machines? Group training to the rescue! Certified trainers lead these classes, providing guidance, options, and support. They’ll ensure you perform movements correctly, reducing injury risk and making the most of your precious workout time.
- Friends Who Sweat Together, Stay Together
The social aspect of group training creates a strong support network. Your fellow workout warriors become your cheerleaders, and it’s easier to maintain consistency when others are counting on you to show up. Plus, who doesn’t love a good post-workout chat/hangout session?
- Your Wallet Will Thank You
Group training is like the happy hour of fitness – all the fun at a fraction of the price. You’ll still get expert guidance and a tailored workout, but without breaking the bank and paying for personal training.
The Hardest Thing to do is to Start
The hardest part of any fitness journey is taking that first step. But once you dive into the wonderful world of group training, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner. Commit to 2-3 sessions per week, and you’ll be well on your way to a healthier, happier you.
In conclusion, there’s always time for health and fitness, even for the busiest of you.
Group training offers a perfect blend of motivation, efficiency, expert guidance, and support – all wrapped up in a budget-friendly option.
So, dust off those shoes, grab a workout buddy, and take the first step.
Your future self will thank you!
Committed to your success!
P.S – Whenever you’re ready, here’s how we could work with you to make some fitness magic:
Try out our in-person or online training for only RM99 with our 21-day Kickstart Challenge.
- Estabrooks, P. A., & Carron, A. V. (1999). Group cohesion in older adult exercisers: Prediction and intervention effects. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 22(6), 575-588.
- Gillen, J. B., & Gibala, M. J. (2014). Is high-intensity interval training a time-efficient exercise strategy to improve health and fitness? Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(3), 409-412.
- Fisette, J. L. (2011). Exploring how physical educators can promote students’ motivation in physical education: The role of the instructor. The Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas, 84(2), 72-76